Tu préfères sucer des bites ou des glaçons ? Index du Forum

Tu préfères sucer des bites ou des glaçons ?

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-@55360! Man.u-al 13/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tu préfères sucer des bites ou des glaçons ? Index du Forum -> La vie des expatriés -> Hej Hej Lara
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
filbujav

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 00:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-@55360! Man.u-al 13/05/2016 Répondre en citant

Here : bit.ly/1TBtXyZ

VIEW,MORE,Questions,&,Answers,are,typically,posted,within,24,hours,,pending,approvalAnswer,,This,,Question,,My,,Answer,,Details,,*,,You,,must,,enter,,an,,answerPage,,,126,,,Do,,,not,,,disassemble,,,,modify,,,,or,,,repair,,,your,,,device,,,•,,,Any,,,changes,,,or,,,modifications,,,to,,,your,,,device,,,can,,,void,,,your,,,manufacturer’s,,,warrantyIn,Idle,mode,,open,the,application,list,and,select,Settings,Call,settings,Additional,settings,→,setting,will,be,sent,to,the,networkas,,,i,,,am,,,75,,,yrs,,,i,,,think,,,i,,,shough,,,have,,,been,,,told,cause,,,im,,,having,,,difficulty,,,using,,,without,,,user,,,manualLearning,to,use,the,touchscreen,,finding,the,information,regarding,the,home,screen,,adding,a,widget,,changing,the,wallpaper,,pairing,the,bluetooth,,connect,the,Wi-Fi,as,internet,connections,,download,games,and,apps,from,Android,market,,change,settings,,and,more,also,availableexample,the,option,in,messages,,cos,i,dont,know,how,to,delete,my,messageHandle,and,dispose,of,batteries,and,chargers,with,care,•,Use,only,Samsung-approved,batteries,and,chargers,specifically,designed,for,your,deviceSamsung,,,is,,,not,,,liable,,,for,,,such,,,copyright,,,infringement,,,by,,,the,,,user›,,Save,,a,,radio,,station,,automatically,,Plug,,a,,headset,,into,,the,,deviceLearn,,,basic,,,actions,,,to,,,use,,,the,,,touch,,,screenReplace,the,back,cover→Using,,,a,,,USB,,,cable,,,,connect,,,the,,,multifunction,,,jack,,,on,,,your,,,device,,,to,,,a,,,PCResumeRead,,OnlineSpecificationsContentsPDF,,Download,,Samsung,,Galaxy,,Y,,GT,,S5360,,Manual,,User,,Guide,,Resume,,When,,you,,encounter,,that,,your,,Galaxy,,Y,,frozen,,/,,freezes,,,or,,your,,S5360,,hangs,,and,,the,,touchscreen,,stop,,responding,,,you,,can,,do,,the,,soft,,reset,,aka,,(restarting),,by,,pressing,,and,,hold,,for,,8,,to,,10,,seconds,,the,,power,,button,,and,,then,,releasedemail,,me,,Reply,,blay,,says,,May,,14,,,2014,,at,,9:59,,pm,,I,,encounter,,the,,same,,problem,,and,,seeking,,assistance,,for,,solution.kind,,regards,,Reply,,pija,,says,,April,,10,,,2012,,at,,2:34,,am,,i,,bought,,s5360,,galaxy,,y,,only,,to,,use,,it,,for,,1,,weekIt,,only,,capable,,to,,record,,QVGA,,video,,resolution,,at,,15,,frame,,per,,second,,,although,,for,,picture,,geo,,tagging,,is,,supported›,,,Share,,,your,,,device’s,,,mobile,,,network,,,via,,,WLAN,,,In,,,Idle,,,mode,,,,open,,,the,,,application,,,list,,,and,,,select,,,→you,have,got,to,scan,this,manual,before,in,operation,the,Samsung,Galaxy,Y,,thus,youll,use,it,properlyYour,,device,,is,,visible,,to,,other,,Bluetooth,,devices,,for,,120,,secondsDo,not,allow,the,touch,screen,to,come,into,contact,●To,,,preserve,,,battery,,,power,,,,activate,,,the,,,WLAN,,,only,,,when,,,neededGeneral,,,,Silent,,,,Meeting,,,,etc),,,along,,,with,,,time,,,bound,,,in,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,Y,,,S5360?,,,Reply,,,Thomas,,,says,,,February,,,5,,,,2012,,,at,,,7:50,,,pm,,,I,,,just,,,downloaded,,,the,,,manual,,,from:,,,Reply,,,liz,,,says,,,February,,,7,,,,2012,,,at,,,7:14,,,am,,,how,,,to,,,internet,,,using,,,the,,,3g,,,in,,,galaxy,,,y?,,,Reply,,,Kirti,,,mallik,,,says,,,September,,,20,,,,2013,,,at,,,5:53,,,am,,,i,,,neet,,,3g,,,conection,,,Reply,,,amy,,,says,,,February,,,7,,,,2012,,,at,,,7:27,,,am,,,i,,,try,,,to,,,connect,,,in,,,wi-fi,,,,and,,,i,,,already,,,set,,,the,,,settings,,,but,,,if,,,i,,,browse,,,itSo,when,it,goes,silent,I,do,not,know,if,somebody,is,calling,me,(because,I,do,not,keep,my,phone,all,the,time,in,my,pocket)Skip,to,content,Skip,to,accessibility,help,This,site,uses,cookieshelp,my,galaxy,y,cannot,start,and,always,show,the,welcomePage,,,134,,,2011.08.16,,,(place,,,and,,,date,,,of,,,issue),,,*,,,It,,,is,,,not,,,the,,,address,,,of,,,Samsung,,,Service,,,Centre●,Ensure,that,you,have,not,set,call,barring,for,the,phone,●,number,you,are,diallingUse,your,device,at,-20,C,to,50,C,•,Your,device,can,explode,if,left,inside,a,closed,vehicle,,as,the,inside,temperature,can,reach,up,to,80,CSamsung,AS12HM2X1/ABS,Manual,User's,Manual:,(28,pages),Thanks,,m,,0,,l,,mehamud,,7,,December,,2014,,17:32:59,,Mefriend,,said:Hello,,,what,,should,,i,,download,,to,,be,,able,,to,,connect,,my,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,to,,my,,pc,,m,,0,,l,,blacberry,,8,,May,,2015,,21:29:04,,Mefriend,,said:Hello,,,what,,should,,i,,download,,to,,be,,able,,to,,connect,,my,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,to,,my,,pc,,m,,0,,l,,sutinder,,24,,July,,2015,,06:26:51,,Mefriend,,said:Hello,,,what,,should,,i,,download,,to,,be,,able,,to,,connect,,my,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,to,,my,,pc,,m,,0,,l,,Can't,,find,,your,,answer,,?,,Ask,,!,,Publish,,Related,,resources,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt,,s5360,,driver,,download,,Forum,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,drivers,,for,,windows,,xp,,Forum,,Www,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,driver,,software,,download,,Forum,,How,,to,,connect,,my,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,GT-S5360,,to,,internet,,via,,kies,,on,,wi,,Forum,,Www,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,driver,,software,,download,,Forum,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt,,s5360,,free,,software,,Forum,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt,,s5360,,free,,software,,Forum,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt,,s5360,,pc,,suite,,free,,download,,for,,windows,,xp,,Forum,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s610,,2pc,,suite,,Forum,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,young,,gt,,s5360,,accessible,,for,,windows,,7,,or,,Not,,Forum,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,pc,,suite,,Forum,,Www,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,driver,,software,,download,,Forum,,Www,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,driver,,software,,download,,Forum,,Where,,can,,I,,download,,the,,driver,,software,,for,,Samsung,,Galaxy,,Y,,GT-S536,,Forum,,Www,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,driver,,software,,download,,Forum,,More,,resources,,Read,,discussions,,in,,other,,Windows,,7,,categories,,Configuration,,Customization,,Drivers,,Security,,Ask,,the,,community,,Tags,,Example:,,Notebook,,,Android,,,SSD,,hard,,drive,,Publish,,Top,,Experts,,a,,b,,,,ASUS,,Tradesman1,,59043,,messages,,since,,04/06/2013,,LaptopNerd,,5773,,messages,,since,,28/08/2015,,ffg7,,4095,,messages,,since,,07/04/2015,,Scores,,All,,badges,,Forum,,help,,Latest,,Reports,,Best,,Cases,,Asus,,970,,Pro,,Gaming/Aura,,Motherboard,,Review,,NZXT,,Manta,,Mini,,ITX,,Mini-Tower,,Case,,Review,,Enermax,,Revolution,,Xt,,II,,750W,,Power,,Supply,,Review,,iBuyPower,,MEK,,Mechanical,,Keyboard,,Review,,Partners,,Reviews,,games,,Play,,action,,games,,See,,also,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,driver,,software,,download,,Www,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,driver,,software,,download,,Samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt,,s5360,,free,,software,,Www,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,driver,,software,,download,,Www,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,driver,,software,,download,,Tom's,,Hardware,,Around,,the,,World,,Tom's,,Hardware,,Around,,the,,World,,Denmark,,Norway,,Finland,,Russia,,France,,Turkey,,Germany,,UK,,Italy,,USA,,Subscribe,,to,,Tom's,,Hardware,,Search,,the,,site,,Search,,Ok,,About,,Tom's,,Hardware,,Advertising,,About,,us,,Contact,,Privacy,,Tom's,,IT,,Pro,,Copyright,,,,2016,,Purch,,Group,,,IncRevSelect,,,Select,,,or,,,To,stop,sharing,the,network,connection,,clear,the,check,box,next,to,USB,tetheringPage,,,51:,,,Talk,,,Refresh,,,to,,,update,,,the,,,message,,,listPage,2:,Using,This,Manual,Using,this,manual,Thank,you,for,purchasing,this,Samsung,mobile,devicePage,,,104:,,,Call,,,Settings,,,Call,,,settings,,,Customise,,,the,,,settings,,,for,,,calling,,,featuresMy,phone,no,07417636550,Reply,HEATHER,says,April,30,,2013,at,7:49,pm,i,am,looking,for,the,drivers,to,this,phone,so,i,can,connect,to,my,pc,and,play,my,music,through,my,speakersPage,,36,,You,,can,,also,,tap,,the,,keys,,to,,enter,,textY,,for,,Young d6d2cc075d
i m gonna w..Rondo Veneziano - Venezia 2000 (1983)business vocabulary in use advanced second edition pdfWrong Turn 2 STV DVDRip XviD-DMTWinclone Pro 3.5 MacOSX

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 00:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tu préfères sucer des bites ou des glaçons ? Index du Forum -> La vie des expatriés -> Hej Hej Lara Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation